Saturday 7 September 2019

A sensual hug whilst waiting for a bus

I ask you to lower
Your voices
At the bus stop
Ladies both, you get angry
At my request this night
'Why are you asking us to be quiet?'
They query me in irritation
I reply there's people needing peace
In this street
But it is a busy street, late at night
Plenty of people about
I just want to tell these girls to keep it a bit quieter
Then the bus comes

But only one of the belles takes the ride
The other - to my eyes, more beautiful - remains at the stop
Fiery eyes turn on me
'Why did you say those words?', she again wants to know of me
'We were out, trying to enjoy and....'
I tell her to clean her uniform and put it in the wash
I give out to her as if I were her mum
Suddenly she again approaches me
'I am a lesbian, this is very upsetting for me', she says
Immediately, I beckon her over
Apologising for my harsh words
We hug closely and I feel her body on mine
A beautiful moment

I pull away, but
She wants another hug
We grasp our bodies closer
Full of love from mine to hers and vice versa
It is amazing how much love can be transferred
From two people during an embrace
I want to be with this piece of beauty forever, I am thinking
As I hold her in my arms, full of feeling
'Oh god, what a beautiful lesbian', I think to myself
'I want to fuck this woman', as my lips quickly kiss her soft neck
But she - as all females do - evaluates the situation, in real time
Before any further action is permitted
'You are lovely, god you are my type...So gorgeous...But...
You would not be able for me...'

And with that this figure of stunning female beauty leaves me
As the gentleman I am, I did not impede her path
Sad now, that my night will not be spent with her
But glad that she is a wonderful, fantastic lady
Who I respect so much more
For being her and not just out for a quick fuck
Cos that might bring bad luck on us both
So I salute you beautiful woman
Who I hope to see again
But if I never do, or if you never wish to do
I will always cherish that hug, that sensual feeling
You gave me and I gave you this night

If you get married to your girlfriend
I would be more than honoured to be your best man at the wedding
And give you away
Moreover, I hope the two of you have kids
And don't let them ever hit the skids
Keep hugging and please keep that sensual feeling alive
We need that in our lives
Thank you Miss, you allowed me give you this love in my heart
And I felt yours
Thank you


© Iano, 2019

Organic Vibes 02.04.2024

  PLAY LIST AUGUSTUS PABLO - East of the River Nile/Intro J. MASCIS - Can't Believe We're Here ('What Do We Do Now' LP/Sub...