Friday 26 July 2019

The Stamp of A Tramp

Sometimes I think I'd like to be a tramp
Not having to wash or clean
Or act posh 'n' mean
No bother with schedules
That give others hell

A tramp may stop where he pleases
And grow his hair long
A beard in the front to hide the smile
A long flow down his rear to help hide his stamp

For if I were such a fellow
I'd be far more mellow
I'd develop a wheeze
Give people a tease
By showing my stamp and makin' dem freeze

I could avoid showers
Of people I dislike
Maybe my sexual adventures would be limited
For what lady wants to fuck a tramp with a stamp

If I were a tramp
I'd have to push de envelope 
By showing off my  stamp a bit more
And continue to hope
To keep from de choke
Of a joke from common folks
Who don't like a tramp who carries a stamp

This is a rearguard warnin'
To stay away in de mornin'
Lest ya see dis tramp on full display
You'll want to run, run away
Cos dis tramp's been stamped
And that's all I got to say!

© Iano, 2019





Organic Vibes 02.04.2024

  PLAY LIST AUGUSTUS PABLO - East of the River Nile/Intro J. MASCIS - Can't Believe We're Here ('What Do We Do Now' LP/Sub...